Friday, January 29, 2010

Intro to Metro

I am absolutely compelled to write about the experiences I have had and witnessed on the D.C. metro (WMATA.com) while riding to and from work through all hours of the week. My intended audience for this blog is to anyone who has had to ride the public transit in D.C. (or any city for that matter) and have experienced any of the things that I write about.

My stories are real, true and not in the least sensationalized...well maybe a little, but that is just who I am. I want the reader to capture the culture, mood, sights, sounds, rush, frustration, "metro-rage" and most importantly humor of riding on the metro in the District.

I want nothing more than for my readers to relate to the content of these stories and pictures and contribute by emailing me your pictures and stories that I will post to this blog @ dcmetrostories@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy the stories and thank you for riding metro...

No comments:

Post a Comment